If alignment issues have prevented you from having the beautiful, confident smile you’ve always wanted, at Wheaton Orthodontics Dr. Neal LaRoia (AKA, Dr. Neal) and his associates can offer you several orthodontic care options, and one of the most exciting of these is Invisalign®.
If you’re not already familiar with it, Invisalign® involves using a series of clear plastic aligners or trays, rather than traditional metal braces, to straighten your teeth.
How Invisalign® Clear Aligners Work
If this treatment option interests you, here’s a brief explanation of how Invisalign® works.
At your initial consultation, x-rays and photos of your teeth will be taken to assess your alignment issues and determine if Invisalign is an appropriate therapy for you. If it is, we’ll use our advanced 3D computer imaging technology at Oakbrook Orthodontics to create a custom-fit set of aligners designed just for you.
All aligners are made of medical-grade thermoplastic. That means you won’t have to deal with the metal brackets, wires, and rubber bands that are part of the more traditional approach to teeth straightening.
Your entire treatment process will take between 9 to 15 months, and during that time you’ll have somewhere between 18 to 30 different aligners. Each aligner will work for several weeks before being replaced by the next in the series. During the process, the aligners gradually move your teeth into their new, permanent position, leaving you with a beautiful smile.
The Many Benefits of Invisalign®
Here are just a few of the benefits Invisalign® provides compared to traditional metal braces.
- Appearance: Invisalign® aligners are virtually invisible. That makes them a great choice for older teens, young adults, and older adults who are not excited about the prospect of wearing traditional metal braces.
- Cleanliness: When it’s time to brush and floss your teeth, you can easily remove the aligners, do your brushing and flossing, and brush the trays with your toothbrush. And there you are, both teeth and aligners are clean, and a clean mouth is a healthy mouth!
- Comfort: Because they’re made of plastic, Invisalign® aligners are far more comfortable than metal braces. All aligners are custom-made to fit your mouth, and there aren’t any sharp edges to cause discomfort.
- Time: With Invisalign®, you’ll only have to come to the dentist’s office about every six weeks. In contrast, other treatment options often require more frequent dental visits.
- Removable: Invisalign® trays can be removed at any time, making everyday activities like brushing your teeth and eating much easier compared to traditional metal braces.
- Eating and Drinking: With more traditional orthodontic treatments your food options are often limited. Some foods are just off-limits. That’s not the case with Invisalign®. Since the trays are removable, you can eat whatever you want without restrictions. After you’ve finished, you can rinse your mouth out or brush your teeth, and put the aligners back in your mouth.
Invisalign® Cost in Wheaton
At Oakbrook Orthodontics, we believe that achieving your dream smile should be accessible, and we never want dollars to stand in the way! We offer competitive and transparent Invisalign treatment pricing tailored to your orthodontic needs.
The cost of Invisalign® can vary based on factors such as your case’s complexity, the treatment duration, and your insurance coverage.
During your initial consultation, Dr. Neal will provide a comprehensive assessment, explain treatment plan options, and discuss the associated costs, ensuring you understand the investment required for your Invisalign® journey.
We accept most dental insurance plans, and we also offer flexible payment options to make achieving a straighter smile more convenient and manageable for you and your family.
Schedule an Initial Consultation
Oakbrook Orthodontics takes pride in delivering outstanding patient experiences beyond the expected. When you step into our state-of-the-art facility, you’ll be welcomed by our friendly staff members who genuinely care about your well-being.
We believe that achieving a confident smile should be a positive and empowering journey, and we’re here to support you every step of the way. With our focus on patient-centered care and cutting-edge orthodontic techniques, Oakbrook Orthodontics is dedicated to helping you achieve the smile you’ve always dreamed of.
Are you ready to take the first step towards your radiant smile? If you are, contact Oakbrook Orthodontics today to schedule your initial consultation and learn more about the transformative power of Invisalign® treatment or the other alignment options we offer.
Let us guide you to a straighter, more confident smile. Your radiant smile is just a phone call away at 630-775-7900. Reach out to Oakbrook Orthodontics today!